Thursday, August 11, 2011

product highlight – Peppofoot Stick

It may have a strange name, but boy is it good stuff.

The background…
Feet.  We’ve all got ‘em.  Some are pretty, some are ugly & well, some are really stinky.  There is nothing better for the toes than a little bit of pampering.  I couldn’t always
www.rinsesoap.com
make it for a pedi so I had to figure out something.  Enter trying all sorts of products.  I kinda felt like Goldilocks (to tell you the truth I feel like her most of the time when we’re talking about products) this product was to greasy feeling, that product sunk in too fast & the other one did absolutely nothing.  I had to come up with something.  My criteria were simple.  It had to be easy to use & it had to work.  So after a few, lets say tries, the Peppofoot Stick was born.  A great & rich blend of Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil along with Peppermint Essential Oil (for that minty freshness) & Tea Tree Essential Oil (for the antiseptic properties.)   Throw in a dash of Menthol (for the perfect toe tingling’ness) & I found perfection.

Why we love it so much…
  1. It works!!!  Yes, even after just 1 use you can tell a difference.
  2. It’s easy to use.  Either at night while you’re lounging around or in the morning (just make sure you’re not going to fall out of your shoes) just a quick swipe of the stick & you’re toes are golden.
  3. You don’t have to touch your feet or the product.  Personal pet peeve was putting on a thick cream to my feet, then I had it all over my hands, but how do you get it off since it’s all over your feet.
  4. Cotton socks are optional.  I like them to keep my feet warm & so I don’t get carpet fuzz on them when I walk around.  But I can’t sleep in socks, so off they go when I crawl into bed.
  5. It’s 100% natural & Gluten Free
  6. It’s TSA friendly
  7. It’s a perfect gift… just about everyone has feet (especially for those folks who are on them all the time.)
Don’t just take our word for it…
  • “Peppofoot Stick rocks! I am on my feet all day long, and this blend really does soothe my tired feet. It's also in stick form, which means I can easily carry it with me on airplanes. Love and highly recommend this product!”  Cindy H.
  • “I bought one for my mom for Christmas and by the time we were done opening presents everyone in my family had used it, and loved it! Perfect for tired, worn feet. Best of all, that night we could all still feel the healing effects of the product.”  Allison B.
  • “This is my absolute favorite product for my feet! I use it every night, and my feet have never been so soft. It feels great, and definitely works. After a long day of walking in flip flops or heels, it instantly soothes and softens my feet. I am definitely hooked, and never want to go without it!” Renee N.
  • “I like this product because I can give my feet the extra moisture they need without getting my hands greasy. It glides onto my feet and soaks in almost instantly so I don't even have to put socks on like you do with other goopy foot creams. The peppermint gives just the right amount of tingle, too.”  Sally W.

No comments: