Friday, August 19, 2011

product highlight – Tea Tree Bliss

aka Tea Tree Roll-On

The background…
To tell you the truth, the Tea Tree Bliss  was a personal blend (I was being selfish for a moment) that saved me from itching more often than not.  It all started many years ago when I some how came in contact with a batch of Poison Ivy.  Now the most interesting part of this is that I was nowhere near a plant but rather in the DSC_0557middle of a parking lot during a farmers’ market.  I figure I rubbed up against someone or something that had previously been a little too close to the infamous “leaf of three.”  Well, my arm itched & swelled then it blistered.  After a couple of days of tolerating all of the above while trying to do everything to keep my hands off of it I had a light bulb moment.  I went into the workshop & mixed a little bit of this with a few drops of that & WALA, I was cured.  No really, it only took 1 application & about 15 minutes for the irritation to go away & only overnight until my skin was pretty much back to normal.  For the next couple of years I kept this potion for personal use.  I wasn’t hoarding, I just didn’t know there was that much of a need for it.  Finally I realized that there was, so we bottled it & now are letting lots of others enjoy the “magic” of my potion.

Why we love it…
  1. Of course, because it helps to relieve & even clear up minor skin irritations like poison ivy (my itchy arm loves it a lot)
  2. Bug Bites!!!  I must be really sweet because the just eat me up.  I no longer worry about it because my Tea Tree Roll-On will do the trick for the itch.
  3. Blemishes beware!  Have one or feel one coming?  Just a dab will do you & it.
  4. It’s 100% natural, Vegan Friendly & Gluten Free
  5. It is a blend of 2 of our favorite things:  Squalane Oil (see previous blog post here) & Tea Tree Essential Oil (which is know for it’s antiseptic & healing properties)
Don't just take our word for it...
  • "I love it, I use it for zits, bug bites, burns, itchy spots. I swear by it."  Cynthia S.
  • "I just started using it last month. I use it on my toes to keep them hydrated after the pool, on bug bites, blemishes and itchy/bumpy skin. LOVE the product. I even took it on vacation!"  Sally W.
  • "love it!!!!! used it religiously on a nice large sidewalk scrap on my face after an unfortunate trip at my daughter's preschool. the scrap healed beautifully and the oil kept it from scabbing, cracking and bleeding. i don't even have the slightest scar. it was my gift to my friends this past year for christmas and they all love it too. i also use it on my daughter where ever her skin needs some love. thank you!!!!!"  Kerry H.
  • " LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! so convenient - I carry it with me always!"  Liza B.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    why is your website suspended?

    Jeniffer Warne said...

    Have you tried Bath & Body products from http://www.ebubbles.com ?