Wednesday, July 6, 2011

product highlight – Body Bliss

The background…
Let’s face it, sometimes you just need a little.  That’s how I always felt about lotions.  My skin is usually pretty well moisturized in the summer time, but after being in the pool or shaving my legs for the umptenth time I can get just a touch dry.  What’s a girl to do?  Well I did what any product loving/making girl would do.  I mixed a little bit of this with a little bit of that & discovered a fantastic product that is more than just a moisturizing oil it is Body Bliss.  I love a two-fer but a four-fer… come on, it doesn’t get much better than that!

DSC_0320 Body Bliss Oil is a blend of Apricot Kernel Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Squalane Oil (which if you don’t know why we love Squalane oil click here) & Vitamin E.  We chose these ingredients not just because we really love them (which we do) but because all of the oils in the Body Bliss are light on the skin & soak in super fast, but their presence can be felt on the skin for a good long time.  They moisturize, nourish & even help to heal & they will never leave you oil or greasy… just soft, lightly scented & moisturized.


So why do we love it…
  1. Like I said before, it’s a four-fer, so first… it’s a great light all over moisturizer
  2. It’s an amazing massage oil (it sinks in so you don’t feel greasy after a relaxing rub-down
  3. It’s a great bath oil
  4. Mix-it with our Sugar & Honey & you’ve got yourself a custom blended sugar scrub  
And then for the rest of the reasons...
  1. You can put the Body Bliss into a spray bottle and squirt it on for a light application
  2. Keep it in the shower & apply it when you turn the water off, a great way to moisturize & dry off your skin
  3. The scents stay with you in a yummy & not over-powering sort of way like Ginger Lemongrass, Almond & Honey or Tea Tree Mint 
  4. They are 99-100% natural (99% for those that have synthetic fragrance in, just cuz we can’t live without a scent or two)
  5. You can mix the Body Bliss with our Body Spread to create the level of moisturizer that you need (I tend to need a touch more than Body Bliss in the fall, but straight Body Spread is sometimes too much, so whip a little bit of both in my hand and I’ve got the perfect combo)
  6. You can layer the Body Bliss under the Body Spread for a great moisturizing and treating 1-2 punch
Don’t just take our word for it…
  • “This product gives just the right amount of moisture and soaks into the skin right away. I use it on my elbows, knees and feet at night and during the day I rub just a little on my arms for the wonderful fragrance!”  Sally W.
  • “I'm already addicted to Pure Bliss for my face, and I think now I'm hooked on Body Bliss too. Use it right out of the shower and just a little will cover lots of skin. Bliss makes my dry skin stop itching and FEEL healthier immediately. And the delicious Nectar scent has me constantly sniffing my own arms. I probably look a bit silly, but I smell and feel great.”  Rebecca A.
  • “…your Tea Tree Mint Body Bliss oil [I] love it. It is great for a relaxing massage and as you recommended, I mixed some of the oil and a little water in a spray bottle and have been misting after I shower and it feels great! The mint has a nice fresh smell and keeps my skin well hydrated here in The Windy City.”  Robert S.

No comments: