Tuesday, September 28, 2010

product highlight – Dead Sea Mud Bar

Every now and again we’re going to feature one of our favorite Rinse products & share with the world why we love it so very much.

First up is our #1 selling soap:  Dead Sea Mud Bar
dead sea mud soap
What makes this soap so grand you ask???  Why it’s in the name of course!

We import Dead Sea Mud from Israel for this soap.  Mud is shipped in buckets to our workshop.  Unfortunately we never seem to get the same delivery person so we always have to explain why in the world we’re getting mud.

Dead Sea Mud is jam packed with minerals and vitamins (bromide, potassium, magnesium, calcium chloride, just to name a few) that our skin love.  The mud has been known to have therapeutic and healing properties, all the while cleansing and purifying the skin.  Skin issues such as eczema & psoriasis have been known to find great relief from the minerals that are present in the mud.  The mud actually helps the nutrients that it contains to penetrate into the damaged skin surface.

So why do we love it???
  1. I personally use it as my facial soap everyday.  I would say I have combo skin (really combo skin that is.)  I have a dry spot here and an oily spot there and maybe normal over yonder.  I feel my skin is evened out, not to oily and not dry… just right as Goldilocks would say.  It is also great for removing make-up (even liquid eyeliner.)  And I’m not alone.  We have lots of clients who swear by it for their facial ritual.

  2. It helps relieve some of the issues associated with eczema & psoriasis, or at least that’s what we’ve been told by our customers who won’t use anything else on their tricky skin issues.  We figure it’s because of the Dead Sea Mud along with the nutrient rich Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Olive Oil… that helps to soothe the skin without leaving it dry, tight & alligator’y.

  3. It’s 100% natural and has an amazing spa smell.  Blended with Spearmint & Lavender Essential Oil it just screams pampering.
Don’t just take our word for it, here are some words from other folks who love it:
  • “I purchased Dead Sea Soap for my dry itchy skin and love it...it is really working!" Michelle K.
  • “I absolutely LOVE the Dead Sea Mud Soap. Not only does it smell great and can be used all over my body, but the skin on my face has cleared up overnight. You products are really great." Rebeka R.
  • “This is a great soap! After using it, my skin feels soft, clean, and refreshed. I have used it both on my face and body. The scent is fresh, and clean, but not overpowering.  Renee N.

No comments: