Monday, September 20, 2010

Jekyll Books

Not only did we have a great beach visit to Jekyll Island, I got to pop into one of the stores that carries Rinse.  It was right before closing time so I didn’t get to peruse as much as I would have liked, especially since I know I could’ve spent hours in the store.
Jekyll Book
The place just oozed of beachy relaxation and I sooo wanted to buy a great book to get lost into.  And I certainly would have if we weren’t making the trip back to reality.

So next time you’re on Jekyll Island, take a gander at Jekyll Books.  You’ll spy your favorite bath & body products from Rinse in the Spa Room and a whole lot of other cool and inspiring things throughout the store.

Jekyll Books at The Old Infirmary; 101 Old Plantation Road, Jekyll Island, GA

No comments: