Wednesday, March 30, 2011

product highlight – Tres Clay Facial Bar

A 100% natural cleanser for oily, slightly oily or blemish prone skin.

The Background…
The Tres Clay Facial Bar was formulated for my husband who has oil skin, larger pores & was prone to breakouts.  He also liked to use a facial scrub, so we blended this bar as a two-fer.

Tres Clay Facial Bar We first started out with Cedarwood Essential Oil which is a natural astringent (and a nice woodsy, earthy scent.)  We blended in Rice Flour for a light exfoliation and three clays (hence the name) French Green, Moroccan Red & Kaolin for their pulling, drawing & calming properties.  This combo along with Rice Barn Oil & Avocado Oil (both great for providing facial skin just what it needs) makes for a perfect bar that is cleansing, removes excess oils but does not strip the skin of its oils (if you do that the skin can have a tendency to produce more oil to make up for what’s been taken.)

Why we love it…
  1. It’s 100% natural.
  2. It helps to clear up troubled skin.
  3. It can take off make-up.
  4. It’s gentle enough that you can use it multiple times per day.
  5. With the help of the bar many people have made it through non-puberty acne funks.
  6. A light exfoliation helps to remove dead skin cells which can cause acne.
Don’t just take our word for it…
  • “Love using this to wash my face before bed, My face feels so fresh and clean.”  Jennifer D.
  • “I love my Tres Clay Facial Bar. It is awesome! I have oily, problem skin and it has helped so much." Jacqueline S.
  • “I love your Tres Clay Facial Bar and Pure Bliss. This product combination has totally changed my skin for the better. As an African American woman who has acne prone skin, I have tried everything to heal my skin. This product has worked so great that my mom, cousins and most of my friends use it now. I even posted your products on naturallycurly.com forum to rave about the benefits of the products. So please keep up the great work and you have a customer for life." Christy L.

No comments: