Wednesday, February 16, 2011

product highlight – Peppermint Pucker Stick

It’s fantastic… and we’re not just saying that because we make it.

First, the background…
The Peppermint Pucker Stick is blended with some of the most amazing healing, nourishing & protecting properties including Squalane Oil (previously blogged about here), Cocoa Butter & Apricot Kernel Oil.  It took us over 1 1/2 years to formulate the perfect lip balm.
Peppermint Pucker Stick
So why do we love it…
  1. It has our favorite ingredient… Squalane Oil.

  2. It’s not waxy or heavy but it’s not sloppy either.  It’s got a great slip & wears for a good long time so you don’t have to keep reapplying.

  3. It helps to heal dry, cracked & burning lips.  It also helps to protect your lips from getting all of the above.

  4. It’s 100% natural.
Don’t just take our word for it, here are some words from other folks who love it:
  • “I love this lip balm, it is the only lip balm I use. I always have one in my purse! Leaves lips feeling moisturized all day long. The peppermint scent also gives your lips a mini wake up!”  Jessica U.

  • “Best lip balm I've ever used!! And now the only one”  Jennifer D.

  • “Since using this peppermint pucker stick, I haven't had any cold sores, and my lips always feel moisturized (never dry). It's a wonderful product.”  Bonnie B.

No comments: