Monday, October 18, 2010

product highlight – Pumpkin Patch Soap

There is nothing that I love more than the changing from Winter to Spring and from Summer to Autumn.  The smells change, the colors change, the weather changes and best of all, my wardrobe changes!

Nothing brings me to fall more than our Pumpkin Patch Soap.  When we start whipping up all things pumpkin (including the Soy Candles) in the workshop I know I’m about to see the trees as beautiful as ever.

Pumpkin Patch Soap

Complete with Powdered Pumpkin sprinkled on top this spicy soap looks and smells just like fall.  A perfect bar for body, hands & a great fall mood.

And a little bit of little known history… This was the FIRST scent of soap I ever made (which is really interesting considering I made my first batch of soap on a beautiful spring day.)  So to this day I get the same exact scent each fall to start the season right.

Don’t just take our word for it…

  • We had a few guests fighting over the last bar of Pumpkin Patch Soap when we ran out of the soap at the sneak preview of the scent at Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival.

No comments: